2.2 Reading habits

 


After checking the pictes, I think we've got a bunch of different reading vibes going on, from cozy book corners to a lonely newspaper reader. Whether folks picked their own books or had them chosen by someone else probably depends on what's happening in each pic, like whether it's study time ( perhaps at the library one') or just chilling with their favorite reads.

Now, when it comes to how everyone's feeling, I'd say it's a mixed bag. You've got the possibility of someone being totally lost in a book, loving every second, while someone else might be grinding through study material, feeling a bit more on the stressed side. And then there's the digital reader crowd, who could be anywhere from super relaxed to totally engaged with whatever's on screen.

Diving into my own reading habits and preferences, here's the lowdown:

  • What I Dig Reading: In English and Italian, I'm all about those fantasy novels... some magic and dragons, and I'm set. But when I switch over to Spanish, I'm suddenly all in on historical novels, specially mythology.

  • How I Read: Most of the time, you'll find me with a real, paper book in hand. But when I'm traveling, I switch to an e-reader for convenience.

  • Reading Time: My prime reading time is right before I go to sleep, it helps me sleeping.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Lu! I completely agree with your reflection on different preferences and reading habits. I would even go so far as to say that even if we asked the same person about their favorite books or authors, there would be a wide range of genres and styles. When I think about how I choose a new book after finishing a previous one, it really depends on how the first one made me feel. For me, reading has an emotional factor that either draws me to continue exploring the topic or gives me a sense of rejection, making it difficult to continue.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

5.3 Mini Proyecto Genially

6.5 Foro Interaction